1. Represented NVS regarding Working hours as per RTI reply. Ref.AINVSA/CEC/2011/68 .Date : 04/02/2011
2. Submitted a memorandum(AINVSA/ 2010-11/ P-171 Dated-0 5/02/2011) to Sri.P K Biju, M P,Alathur Constituency, Kerala who raised the question on implementation of GOI pension in the Parliament
3. Submitted a memorandum to Sri. K C Venugopal, Minister of Power from States and one to Smt Sonia Gandhi through him
4. Conducted Uttaranchal State Convention at Dehradun on 27th February national Gen.Secreatry attended
5. Conducted Kerala State Convention at Always on 20th February. National President attended
6. Represented the commissioner, NVS regarding issue of granting recognition by completing the pending procedure.
7. Represented the Jt.Secretary (SE)Dept of School Education & Literacy ,MHRD to direct NVS regarding issue of granting recognition by completing the pending procedure.
8.Submitted an application to get appointment with Smt Sonia Gandhi through Sri.K P Dhanapalan.M P F. No: AINVSA/CEC/ 2010-11/196 Date:09/03/2011
9Submitted an application to get appointment with Prime Minister of i through Sri.P T Thomas .M P F. No: AINVSA/CEC/ 2010-11/197 Date:11/03/2011
Mass Dharna- in front of NVS, HQ Level
Guidelines on mass Dharna to be held in front of the NVS ,HQ at
1. Protest Mass Dharna will be organized in front of NVS, HQ on
2. Entrance to the NVS, HQ will be decorated with banners, Posters and Multi-colored strips of paper.
3. Minimum three members from every Vidyalaya, RO and Head Office should attend the Mass Dharna.
4. They should reach
5. Every Group should bring banners written in their concerned regional languages.
6. State Committees should organize Press conferences and display banners and posters just as they had done for the state level Mass Dharnas.
7. For the successful finish of the Mass Dharna, every member should contribute Rs.100/ towards Central Executive Committee. The amount collected by the Units for their Central Committee should be sent as Demand Draft drawn in favour of President AINVSA, CEC , JNV Kottarakara, ETC. PO, Kollam District,Kerala,Pin: 691531.
8. The State Committee should convene meeting and decide about the collection of funds for the functioning of state Committees.
All the members are here by requested to co operate whole heartedly in these Mass Protest Dharnas.
Gen. Secretary i/c, AINVSA, CEC President, AINVSA, CEC
Mass Dharna- Regional Level and State Level
on 19th Novemeber 2007
The details about the Dharna to be staged out by AINVSA on 19/ 11/ 2007 are as follows :
1. Protest Dharnas are going to be organized by AINVSA on 19/ 11/ 2007 in front of the Central Govt. office of all State Capital Cities and In front of NVS Regional Offices.
2. Members not less that 05 from every Vidyalaya should attend the Dharna on 19/ 11/ 2007 which will start at 10am in the morning and end at 4pm in the evening.
3. Responsibility for making the members participate lies on the state committees.
4. State committees of Andhra Pradesh,
5. Either any known MP or any eminent Ministers of their States / Eminent Political Leaders should be invited to inaugurate the Mass Dharma.
6. Memorandums should be submitted to the Deputy Commissioners of their Regional Offices.
7. Banners, Boards and Posters should be displayed in front of the gates of R Os and Vidyalayas and District Head Quarters.
8. Flags made of white clothes wherein the emblem of AINVSA is embedded can be used.
9. National Level, Regional Level and State level Press Conference should be convened.
10. State Committee should inform their area Police Stations giving them notice and take permission about the Mass Dharna.
11. Dharna will start at in the morning and end at in the evening.
12. State Committees should ensure that they will get the supports of all the well wishers in the political parties, staff Associations, public and others who can help Navodaya Vidyalaya Staff and AINVSA.
13. On the same day, State Committees should fax a brief report of the day’s activities to the Central Executive Committee President [Fax.04742454846] or the in charge Gen. Secretary.
14. Details about the Mass Dharna should be intimated to the News Media after the end of Dharna.